Hi there! On this page, you can find all my makeup and skincare reviews.
Please make sure to read the disclaimers below.
*None of the posts are sponsored and they all contain my own, honest opinion.
**Please note that some products might not be available in all countries or might have been discontinued.
***Good to know: if you’re trying out a foundation for the first time, please consider getting your shade checked in a store rather than winging it by looking at swatches online. You cannot always return makeup products, especially after you’ve already opened the packaging, so that would be a waste of money. However, if this is the case, you can always lighten or darken the shade with concealer or another foundation. Don’t forget to do a patch test before applying a new product to your face.
****Some of the skincare products I reviewed are treatments for skin issues such as acne or hyperpigmentation. If you’re seriously suffering from these issues, consider seeing a doctor or dermatologist as a professional will always be able to give you better advice and prescription medications for your issues.
*****Finally: always wear your SPF! Make sure to apply SPF on top of your skincare and before your makeup (or after, if you’re using a spray). Don’t forget to re-apply every 2 to 3 hours for the most optimal protection. If you’re wearing makeup, consider using a SPF powder to re-apply.
- Dior Hydralife BB cream
- Estée Lauder Double Wear (Stay-In-Place) foundation
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Luminous Matte foundation
- Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB cream (8-in-1)
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
- Sephora Brightening & hydrating foundation
- Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush
- La Roche Posay Effaclar DUO+ (Acne Treatment) + Purifying Foaming Gel
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution, Alpha Arbutin & Niacinamide
- Yves Rocher Pure System Lotion Clarifiante
If you’ve got any suggestions or if you’d like me to review a product, comment down below or contact me!