Which product am I going to review today?
The Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB cream (8-in-1). I’ve been using this BB cream a lot lately, it works like a foundation for me. I’ve got the medium tone with SPF 15, for an oily skin. The BB cream also has 2% Salicylic Acid which dries out acne.
How much did it cost me?
I bought this BB cream for €10 in a drugstore and I’m using it for quite some months now. I think it’s worth the price because it’s only a BB cream and does what it says.
Since it’s a BB cream, you won’t get much coverage but if you’ve got an unequal skin tone (light or dark spots on your face) , the BB cream can make it look a little more equal and smooth. It also covers up any imperfections or flaws. You can use the cream with or without a moisturizer.
- Conceals imperfections
- Helps protect against the appearance of blemishes
- Oil-free, non-greasy
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Clarifies the skin’s look
- Conceals redness
- Hydrates and smoothes
- Complements skin tone
Package + feeling
The package of the Dream Pure BB cream looks quite cute, actually. The flacon is small and has a bit of a triangle shape. The cream is very light-weight and you can easily apply it, you won’t even feel that you’re actually wearing anything on your face.
What does it look like?
When I’m wearing the Dream Pure BB cream, my face does not look cakey at all. I can barely see my pores, that’s all covered up. I can go 6 – 7 hours without noticing my oily skin, which makes me feel really comfortable. But I’d always apply some matte powder or finishing spray on top of your make-up to make sure everything stays in place.
The Dream Pure BB Cream does exactly what it’s supposed to do, it works really well and also looks great. It doesn’t feel too heavy on your face and it even has SPF 15, which is a ‘must’ for a lot of girls.
- There are five shades available of the MNY Dream Pure BB Cream
- The BB cream has a lightweight feeling
- Finish your look with the Baby Skin Instant pore eraser, the Dream Lumi touch highlighting concealer, Dream Wonder powder and the Face Studio Master Glaze.
- It might be a little shiny, even if you have a dry skin so I’d recommend using pressed or loose powder on top.